RE: [OM] Wanted to Trade

Subject: RE: [OM] Wanted to Trade
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:22:53 -0700
Rick and Jim, Thanks for the info. My work takes me into the industrial
maze of the Kent Valley on occasion. But usually any extra time I might
have to browse camera stores, REI or Hardwick's is instead spent
checking out the chuck holes while stopped on the freeway :>( (Some are
big enough to swallow a small car) Anyway I'll file away this info and
stop off at one of the shops along I5 or 405 time permitting. I know
about the stores in Mt Vernon  and Anacortes but so far nothing
interesting has turned up.  Although it may be a bit closer in miles
time wise it might as well be on Mars.  I did check out Kenmore's web
site and they list two Oly adaptalls so maybe I'll just give them a
call. Does $20 sound like a fair price?

Mike