RE: [OM] Astroscope adapter

Subject: RE: [OM] Astroscope adapter
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:36:16 +0100
I have a feeling (now that I have looked at their listings) that they
intended that line for the MD2 listing, which I suspect also does not
include the battery holder.

In honesty, I think I was the one guilty of being obtuse, but it was hard to
resist.  I put it down to being unable to bid on those Olympus America
items, they won't export. :-(

Piers