Re: [OM] When 50mm f1.8 Zuiko's attack..

Subject: Re: [OM] When 50mm f1.8 Zuiko's attack..
From: "RickM" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:42:25 -0700
Tom,

Don't know Harrisburg or PA but very used to turning up in strange cities,
countries (few stranger than this one actually)...  one thing i've found
useful is to look for furnished apartments that rent by the month, usually
catering to the business traveler...  not much cheaper than a hotel, but
much more liveable...

Out of chaos comes transformation...  anyone who can buy out a camera store
on Norfolk Island, will handle harrisburg very well, and it will become
another fond, gruesome memory...  ;)

btw, if you need a safe place to store all the oly gear, you have my
address...  ;)

How is the new job looking?

RickM