[OM] Adaptall

Subject: [OM] Adaptall
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:13:56 -0700
Mike;

Kenmore had about six used adaptalls for OM mount.  Only two of them were
adaptall 2.  They both looked about equally used, fully functional.  20
bucks.  Don't know if they'll move much on the price.  I've successfully
dickered with them before, but they usually try to throw in some 'extra' for
you rather than knock the price.  (I've gotten a couple nice used generic
lens cases thrown in...  not a lot, but it's something).  Never hurts to
offer low.

Or, option 2:   They've got brand new adaptall 2's for 40 bucks.

Jim