Re: [OM] [OT] New batteries for my Dad's cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] New batteries for my Dad's cameras
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 01:31:46 -0400
I don't know but I'd store that finder without batteries when not in use.

A friend in LA said she's taken her "F" to several shops and can't find anyone
to replace the seals and tune the shutter because...
they are all 'afraid they'd break something and don't have any parts'.

Sounds completely wrong to me, like she took it to "Best Buy" or something.
Lama