Re: [OM] Cam Cane (was 50-250s)

Subject: Re: [OM] Cam Cane (was 50-250s)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 08:49:01 +0100
I don't know why they are so low profile Moose. Perhaps Billingham, having made the excursion to a camera support, decided to retreat to their core products - cloth stuff, mainly bags.

I am pretty sure that the CamCane was an invention by someone outside Billingham, and he sold the idea to them after he had started marketing it sometime around 1995.

Chris