Re: [OM] Plastic Lens question

Subject: Re: [OM] Plastic Lens question
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:32:19 -0400
Mark,

OK, I'm still lost. I have VERY bad vision.  -12 correction with serious
astigmatism. I've worn plastic lenses for years, since the glass version
would guillotine my nose off. I buy the thinnest and lightest available
every time.  I don't feel like I have any of the symptoms you describe.  My
blacks are black without ghosting and my vision, corrected, is 20/18 or so.

Tom