Re: [OM] would an "equipment exchange" work on the OM list?

Subject: Re: [OM] would an "equipment exchange" work on the OM list?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:53:39 -0400
OK, how about this.  Let's take an interesting lens, like the 21/3.5.  I
start it on its around the world rotation. Everyone whose hands it passes
through has to submit one picture to a Tope XX USING THAT LENS.  In other
words, photos taken around the world, all through the eye of the same lens.
Heck, I'll attach it to an OM-4T body if that makes it more interesting.

Nobody gets to keep the lens for more than 7 calendar days.

Tom