[OM] Film recommendations?

Subject: [OM] Film recommendations?
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:54:37 -0700
I'm going to spend a couple of weeks in the midwest next month visiting a lot of the places where I grew up. I haven't been to a lot of these places in better than twenty years and I plan to shoot quite a bit of both color and B&W negatives while I'm there. I imagine the bulk of my shooting will be outdoor stuff in daylight, but I may use my OM-4T to do some night stuff and there will probably be occasional indoor shots with or without flash, depending. I know that's a pretty wide range of stuff to cover, but I was kind of hoping for some recommendations about film to carry with me. I may use some of these stills in a pitch for a documentary I'm planning about the nuclear waste dump that destroyed the ecology of the mountain where my family lived for 150 years.

I was planning to keep my OM-1 loaded with B&W and the OM-4T with color and I plan to take along several lenses and my F280. Any suggestions would be welcome. My first guess is to take along mostly Fuji Press 400 for and Ilford Pan F Plus, but next to most of you I'm a rank amateurs, so I wanted to solicit some advice.