[OM] Between 18mm and 35mm

Subject: [OM] Between 18mm and 35mm
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:20:55 -0700
Hey, one more thing, while I'm inundating you. My lens coverage jumps from 18mm to 35mm, which would not be bad if the 35mm wasn't at one end of the 35-80 zoom (which is still OK). I was kind of thinking about picking up a 21mm or a 24mm before I leave. I recall quite a bit of debate about which of those focal lengths was a better collection of the practical/technically notable/interesting. Was there a consensus at the time? Or is it truly a creative dilemma? I recall quite a bit of information being shared.