Re: [OM] Film recommendations?

Subject: Re: [OM] Film recommendations?
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 02:58:02 -0700
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 02:50:40 -0700, R. Jackson <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Should I shoot it at 64 or 80 or just shoot it at 100? I'm sorry. I don't mean to have a thousand questions.

no worries, ask away. in fact, i just added my aim and icq in sig, since you're online, if you use either, write me :). that said, i really wouldn't know. but it is print film, and as such tolerates slight overexposure better, so i'd say 80 should work. but don't hold me to it. i hope John Lind and others more experienced with this film or film in general will chime in come morning.

--
/S
AIM: iddibhai