Re: [OM] Photographing the Concorde in the UK before it's too late....

Subject: Re: [OM] Photographing the Concorde in the UK before it's too late....
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:56:24 +0100

        (iv)  the chances of being stamped as terrorist and dragged
              into the back of the airfield to be shot by over-paranoid
              airport authorities, for carrying a camera around in a
             photogenic spot which happens to be in the proximity of
             Heathrow airport?
Knowing the UK probably high! You should be OK if you let them know you're there. Pah! Concord! Urrrggg! :) As far as I know dear old Richard is still negotiating to buy them from BA. I hope he succeeds. As much as I think Concord is like lobster I still would love to see someone keep it flying.

All the best,
Gareth.

--

Gareth.J.Martin

Research Postgraduate
School of Geographical Sciences
University of Bristol
University Road
Bristol BS8 1SS

g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
attackwarningred@xxxxxxxxxxx
eclipsing.binary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NE NLCOG - The amateur NLC observing group:
http://freespace.virgin.net/eclipsing.binary

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible."

Arthur C. Clarke's Second Law.

"There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum."

Arthur C. Clarke