Re: [OM] [OT] Olympus Stylus Question

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Olympus Stylus Question
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:57:30 -0400
Samples from EVERY Stylus Epic I've ever used or sold to friends or family
have been equally VERY sharp, probably the sharpest of any Olympus AF
camera.  I absolutely agree, that usually AF cameras may exhibit sharp
pictures, but sharpness can vary drastically within the model lot. The Epic,
otoh,  has been very consistent, to a point that makes me say "this CAN'T be
right!"
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714