RE: OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted

Subject: RE: OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:16:33 -0700
As soon as I sent that, I knew I was wrong.  True all wheel drive is a full
time set up.  Usually viscous coupled, sending power to all four wheels in
differing ratios depending upon need.  My Tribute is a 4WD in the sense that
it's FWD until I tell it otherwise (manually select 4WD), and then it's a
viscous coupled 4WD setup that has enough give for most situations, but will
get torn up if left on and driven on dry pavement for any length of time.