RE: OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted

Subject: RE: OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:57:40 -0400
Jim,

It was dry as a bone down here for six years, and now we're nearly
drowning.  We've got mud to spare.  Your turn will come.

As for the camera/gun haulers, I love my Toyota OM-4Runner.  Real
lock-it-up 4WD, two-speed transfer case, lockable rear axle, room
for all my stuff, smooth on road, rugged and goes anywhere off
road.  Saw a show on the Discovery Channel last week about folks
driving around in Antarctica -- you guessed it -- in 4Runners.
Good enough for me.

A few weeks ago, up in the Smokies, I left a big, ugly Hummer in
the mud, laughing my butt off.  The trees were too close together
and there was no way around, and we were on our way across the
mountain while the show-off, rich city boy yuppie and his no
longer impressed passengers watched us wave bye-bye as they went
backing up.  Har, har, hearty har, har.

That's not all that happened, and there's a great story behind
that event, but it's way too long to tell here.  Suffice to say
sometimes people get just what they deserve, and I'm still
laughing.

Walt