Re: [OM] would an "equipment exchange" work on the OM list?

Subject: Re: [OM] would an "equipment exchange" work on the OM list?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:20:29 -0700
Yeah, those places are around, but the options like confirmation and insurance really add up fast.

Moose

Gary M. Teller wrote:

To Moose: Geez, if I didn't know better I thought you were describing my local post office. Are you near any other options such as Office Depot stores for UPS, the UPS stores (formerly Mail Boxes, etc.), or Fedex at Kinkos? Sure they may cost more than USPS but isn't your time worth something?