Re: [OM] What is fair price for ln- 50f3.5 macro ?

Subject: Re: [OM] What is fair price for ln- 50f3.5 macro ?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:01:18 -0700
That seems high unless it really is NIB and you are a collector. Since it comes with a pouch, it should be MC, but it's worth checking. I'd think a clean MC in EX+- would be maybe $125-175, depending on condition, caps, case, moon phase, etc.

I've got 2, so I'd sell one: MC, EX+ (very subtle signs of use, perfect glass, tested and works perfectly) with correct EX+ case and Oly caps. Asking $160. Further details off list. Tom S. shows a silvernose SC, VG condition with some obvious marks for member price of $99 that will presumably be available in a few weeks after his move.

Moose

Alan wrote:

I saw one in a shop for $200. Is that reasonable ? (in box with pouch et all
looks new but probably isn't).