RE: [OM] Pictures from England - Flying Legends

Subject: RE: [OM] Pictures from England - Flying Legends
From: "Gary L. Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:19:32 -0500
Cc: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Chris Barker" <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thomas said:

I was going to put up some shots from
the Paris Airshow somewhere. However after seeing Gary's, I realize
that I'll be laughed out of the list, so I won't. Now, I'll just
pratice for two more years before the next airshow comes around, then
perhaps....

I say:

Thomas, I am truly sorry you feel this way.  I, for one, was looking forward
to everyone's shots from the summer's airshows (hint, Olafo).  Please
reconsider. We might be able to offer some suggestions. And there certainly
were different airplanes at the Paris show.  You know that we like all
sorts.

Then Thomas said:

My favourite has to be thisone, btw:
http://www.peopleplacesflight.com/firefly.htm

Btw., for these photos, I assume that you yourself were airborne?

I say:

Yes, indeed.  Chris Barker was standing beside me and can tesify that my
feet were several inches above the ground ;-)

And finally, Thomas said:

Airplanes are way too cool - someone, please teach Moose :)

To which I reply:

Nope.  Moose is a fine fellow with many sterling qualities, but I don't
think that he is trainable.  ;-)

Gary Edwards

www.peopleplacesflight.com