Re: [OM] Photographing the Concorde in the UK before it's too late....

Subject: Re: [OM] Photographing the Concorde in the UK before it's too late....
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 01:11:59 +0200
Roger et. al.,

I'll try to give BA and BAA some diplomatic calls and ask for help.
I'll filter whatever info I get from them through to the list.
Alternatively, we'll just have to scout the area carefully to find
"the spot"....

I'll get back to you on that. This week is a little busy here, but I
will try.

Regards,

--thomas

(ps: Austrian airlines took off on time, landed on time and even
managed to get me and my suitcase to the same destination at the same
time, so I am all home now, with 18 rolls of Velvia/Kodakchrome to
get developed and scanned...if ever I have time)

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx