[OM] Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body

Subject: [OM] Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body
From: "RickM" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:58:39 -0700
The XA2 for the gf turned up today and there was an old, almost embedded,
price tag on the A11 flash...  i've tried the obvious, thumbnail, thumb with
sweat, computer cleaning swabs, woolite, and have most of it off, but the
remainder is just stuck there...

Any recommendations to get store sticker goop off without marking the camera
finish...?  is it ok to go to isopropyl alcohol, or what should i use?

Wayne, gf said to let you know that i'd lucked out, in that she's a 'punk'
and they don't colour coordinate...  ;)  i'm not going to push my luck and
show her the red one in Jim's link though...  ;)

Thanks,

RickM