Re: SUV=Minivan; was:OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted

Subject: Re: SUV=Minivan; was:OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:01:37 -0400
Chrysler's salvation has been marketing. Their quality has always been the
poorest of american cars mostly after the late 50's. Almost $40000 for that
schlocky suv "crossover"
is at the point of being funny. Your brother in law is only one insider that
knows from experience the low build quality & materials used in their vehicles
(relatively
speaking), and there'll always be a few individual owners that will "swear" by
their cars, but, its always completely out of context.

Larry