RE: [OM] TOPE 1 & 14 updates

Subject: RE: [OM] TOPE 1 & 14 updates
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:14:31 +0200
Hi guys,

Alright, I'm back from my summer vacation (which was spent quite well in
sunny Tenerife), so I just processed the TOPE entries that were available in
my mailboxex. Do note that I write "were available" as somewhere during my
vacation, the Hotmail mailbox overflooded; potentially causing further
submissions to bounce back to their submitters.

Today's updates are 1 TOPE 1 update, and 4 TOPE 14 updates (funnily enough
all of them are in the vertical format). If you have tried to submit
something and it bounced (or you otherwise do not see it in today's
updates), please resubmit the shot to me, and I will add it to the page.
Then, TOPE 14 will close in one week from now (if you still wish to submit
after that date, please send me a private e-mail), so there's still some
time to send in submissions if you haven't already done so.

Ah yes, as always, you can find the new stuff at:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/gallery.html

Cheers,
Olafo