[OM] [FS] XA and A16

Subject: [OM] [FS] XA and A16
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:46:49 +0200
Hi all,

For those of you who got a taste for XA's during the past few days on this
list:

The nice guy who sold me a really pristine 35 SP recently asked me if I were
interested in an XA with A16 flash also. Manual (probably Danish, I am not
sure) and case included. The gear seems to be in excellent condition. Well, I
told him that I was not interested, but offerent to announce his FS post in
this list. He asks 600 DKK, which is approx. 91 USD.

In case someone is interested and for further details, please contact the
seller Kenneth D. Sørensen (Copenhagen, Denmark) by email directly:
kenneth@xxxxxxxxxx

Please understand that I have no connection to the seller except that he sold
me my 35 SP without hassle and no complications at all. I do not take
responsibility for this deal, but please contact me if you observe problems.

Best regards,

Bernd Moeller