Re: [OM] OM-2 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2 problem
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:09:22 -0500
Um....  No.

It should "lock up" if the magnet doesn't energize, so either something is
wrong electrically so that the magnet is actually delivering one speed
(unlikely), or there is a combination of faults that are keeping the camera
from "locking up" after the magnet doesn't get power.  There is nothing I
can thank of to do from the outside in either case.