Re: SUV=Minivan; was:OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted

Subject: Re: SUV=Minivan; was:OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:52:18 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
Amen Mike,
I do also think that these are the real vehicles.  I have had the chance to
follow the "evolution" of rally sport and even remember the times when Renault
Alpine A110 and Lancia Stratos were rullers of the roads if there were any...,
but this is US and nothing matters more than size...which theoretically
contradicts with the success of the OM system....the necessary OM content.
Small is bad, no matter how good it is and big is good, no matter how bad it
is, this is the reality here.
Walt and Ken,
Please, accept my apologies for not clearing in my first email on the subject
that you fall in the category of the 0.01%, coz of your lifestile, but for the
rest of the population (note the word population, whose scope includes the
humans and animals out there and not limitied to the humans on this list) is
driving a stinky minivan as far as I am concerned.

Ciao
Boris
P.S. I just finished the film with the pictures made with my new Sigma 75-300
and would have them developed in a couple of days.  Wait for the review.