Re: [OM] Jim's Excellent Adventure...

Subject: Re: [OM] Jim's Excellent Adventure...
From: "Craig Henrikson" <chenriks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:05:04 -0400
OTOH -- When in Cancun we took the guided tour to Chichen Itza.  The ride
was great, and the guide had done his homework.  He knew who the major
researchers in the area had been, and was able to give a good, sound
introduction to Mesoamerican Prehistory.  I complimented him on the quality
of his work.  And I do know - my PhD is in anthropology, with significant
training in prehistory.  YMMV.

Craig