RE: [OM] Apple to Orange comparison

Subject: RE: [OM] Apple to Orange comparison
From: "C.H.Ling-Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:30:03 +0800
Richard, you got some much better picts then the other Leica guy! his tree
just look pale.

For the first guess from the framing and out of focus background, I thought
IMG19 is from 90/2 and IMG31 is from 35/1.4. But... I think there must be
some trick as you post this question. OK, I bet IMG36 is from 35/1.4 and the
other is from 90/2 :-)

C.H.Ling