Re: [OM] plastic pages for slides

Subject: Re: [OM] plastic pages for slides
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:39:59 -0500
At 11:01 PM 7/22/03, you wrote:
Could anyone recommend a source for clear plastic pages for storing slides.
I am looking for archival quality (not PVC), and 20 slides per page.  The
local camera store has them, but they are pricey. Thanks.

Try B&H Photo Video in NYC (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/)
Go to film/storage section of "Photo" area.
Look for:  PrintFile Archival Preservers

PrintFile makes archival storage pages for negatives, prints and slides; 35mm and medium format.

They come in packages of 100 pages and fit in a standard 3-ring binder (U.S. 8-1/2 X 11, not Euro). They *may* come in a package of 50 pages; I cannot remember. Gave up buying smaller quantities of slide archival pages a long time ago. I shoot a *lot* of chromes, and with two pages required to hold a 36-exp roll, I go through a package of 100 rather quickly.

-- John