Re: [OM] Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body

Subject: Re: [OM] Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body
From: "RickM" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:17:42 -0700
You do realize that until i can get you guys to speak english, i'm stuck
here and can't go home, and at the same time you're stuck with me...  they
send us out as missionaries to the more linguistically challenged countries,
and won't let us back home until we succeed...  i ended up being rotated out
to san fran...   ;)

Of course, since the brits never do their own dirty work, we colonials have
to do it for them...  ;)

RickM