RE: [OM] macro

Subject: RE: [OM] macro
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:49:27 -0700
You're most welcome.

Macro is one of my favorites, and my wallet knows the difference after I bought
a few Olympus items. :-/

No kidding that fish photography is tricky. I posted an attempt as a TOPE
(Themed Olympus Photo Exhibition) entry. Check here:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/events.html find the water TOPE and look
for my name. That was the best attempt out of many.

The TOPE has to be one of the best things to come from this list, as far as I
am concerned. It's got me thinking way more seriously about how to make a good
photograph.
---
Scott Gomez