[OM] Barrel Distortion

Subject: [OM] Barrel Distortion
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:55:27 +0800
I was taking pics, and was at a school, which had beautiful brick walls. So I set up the tripod, and did some brick wall shots.

My 28mm f.28 was horribly distorted, my 50mm f1.8 was decent, with a hair slight distortion if you look really hard, and my 90mm Tokina had 0 distortion.

I'm impressed with the 50mmf1.8.  It keeps impressing me more and more..

I'll see if I can find time to post the pics up, especially the 28mm...

Albert