Re: [OM] Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body

Subject: Re: [OM] Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:43:39 -0700

>I've heard that kerosene in the USA mystically becomes paraffin on the voyage
>to the UK.
>Why can't the British learn to speak a common language?  :)
>
>Lama

It's not just the Brits, Lama. Try traveling with a camp stove and
looking for what we here in the US call white gas or Coleman(tm)  fuel.
Seems every other country has a different and confusing name for it.
"benzina" in one country becomes parafina becomes "azul" becomes "nafta"
etc. in the next in which "benzina" is dry cleaning fluid. Try burning
that in your stove :>(. Yeah, I know, get a stove that burns anything. I
have, it does, but I'd rather not breath, smell and eat the toxic black
crud produced when burning other fuels.

Mike