Re: [OM] Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body

Subject: Re: [OM] Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body
From: Kennedy McEwen <rkm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:41:22 +0100
In article , Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
I don't think that it's the same Lama. I am no expert, but paraffin and=20=

kerosene smell completely different.  I see paraffin at garages, and=20
kerosene is jet fuel, or heating oil.  Unless of course they make=20
paraffin smell different on purpose.

Apart from additives they are just the same. The colour changes depending on the additives as well. They used to advertise Pink Paraffin with an elephant and Esso Blue Paraffin used a version of "Smoke gets in your eyes" back in the 60s.

They asked me how I knew
It was Esso Blue... oo oo oo oo,
I, of course replied,
"It cannot be denied,