RE: [OM] [OT] Nissan was: Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Nissan was: Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:57:54 +0100
Ah, now, Nissan, that reminds me.  Their head office in Japan had (maybe
still has) a phone number ending 5543.  I am assured (by a Japanese Nissan
employee) that, when spoken in Japanese 'three' is 'san, 'four' is 'nis' and
'five' is 'go'.  So the phone number is 'go go nis san'

Which is OT, but I couldn't resist.  Let's not mention the Cedric.

Piers