RE: [OM] [OT] Nissan was: Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Nissan was: Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:02:28 -0700
Favorite car from Japan I ever drove was a Suzuki Fronte.   Little roller
skate with a 500cc two cycle motor in it, and what must have been about 8
inch wheels.  Thing would be absolutely screaming in fifth gear (I think it
red-lined at 11,000 rpm), you had the perception that you were about to die
due to excessive speed, then you'd glance at the speedo and see that you
were doing about 100kph.  Trailing a cloud of blue smoke all the way.