RE: [OM] [OT] Need your opinion on this

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Need your opinion on this
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:00:31 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
Piers,
Thanks for reading.
I did not lose sleep over this, but it is kinda sad, because I could have
bought my dream camera OM4Ti plus a nice scanner in addition to my OM1 MD and
OM PC...
Money comes and goes, I have come to peace with me on this subject and have
concluded that would never have enough (have you ever seen a rich engineer?).
It is not fair, but nothing that I could do and as someone said recently "in
about 200 years from now no one would know that you got angry and would give a
s**t about it"
And I agree with you: investing in good OM equipment is the best
Boris