[OM] Surprise on "Closeups in Nature"

Subject: [OM] Surprise on "Closeups in Nature"
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:26:45 -0400
You might recall I'd bid on Shaw's "Closeups in Nature" from a guy who kept
getting thrown off eBay. He had a story on why (adult material), and I
decided to risk a few dollars on an experiment. Then I realized every time
he got back on he got a dozen or so positive feedbacks by buying stuff for
$1.

Then he sent me the wrong book, then sent me instructions that I should mark
it REFUSED and send it back in the mail. (The Post Office verified I could
do this though: he pays return postage by the same class.)

Then I didn't hear or get anything for a while. I sent an email and got no
answer. Then I sent another and included my address. He replied sorry and
that they'd mislaid my address, and had now sent it to me. I was beginning
to get seriously sceptical.

Then the book arrived! What a nice surprise! He delivered after all.

Andrew