Re: [OM] Tamron Adaptall OL vs OM screw locations

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron Adaptall OL vs OM screw locations
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:46:56 +0200
I just looked at the two pictures again; the top screw is the screw that is
just clockwise of the release button in both pictures..

Roger Key

I mean the screw that, when mounted on a lens, and mounted on a camera,
sits at the top (by the red dot on the lens isn't it?).

My warning about 'OL' mounts stands; some are just like the earlier
(dangerous) mounts... you should try to get one where the screw holes er
closest to 12 o'clock, 4 o'clock, 6 o'clock, and 8 o'clock.

Even the old 'OL' mounts can be fixed with a little epoxy or similar of
course.

Roger Key

Johnie Stafford wrote:

By "top screw" I'm assuming you mean the one just clockwise of the
lense release button?

Johnie