RE: [OM] Tamron Adaptall OL vs OM screw locations

Subject: RE: [OM] Tamron Adaptall OL vs OM screw locations
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:20:47 +0100
Absolutely correct Roger, 'OL' is no guarantee of a good'un, though OM is a
guarantee of a bad'un (for Oms with the lens reset pin.

Also, look out for the slight change of position of the stop down lever when
the problem screw was re-positioned, which means that you CANNOT judge the
mount by the position of the screw relative to the stop down lever.

4 o'clock relative to the red dot on the mount is conclusively good.  And 3
o'clock is baaad.

Piers