RE: [OM] Zuiko 3.5/50 Macro

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 3.5/50 Macro
From: Bernard Frangoulis <bcf@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:16:49 +0200
Thomas Haegin asked:

 Am I correct with the observation that some of the
 Zuikos 3.5/50 Macros have the distance ring measuring
 in feet, and others have it measured in meters?

 Which lenses (dependent on serial number?) would have
 which distance ring?

I think it depends where the lenses were intended to be sold.  For example,
lenses destined for the USA were marked in feet (orange), and lenses
destined for most of Europe were marked in metres (white).

Alan Wood

Mine (sn 145667) has both - as have all Zuiko lenses I guess, or am I wrong?

Bernard