[OM] OM Stuff for sale

Subject: [OM] OM Stuff for sale
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:55:43 -0600
Not from me, but my commercial photography buddy ran across a Webpage from a photographer in Gaspé, Quebec who's selling off his Oly stuff, and in relatively cheap Canadian dollars, too! The site is here:

     http://jacquesgratton.com/Equipement/JacquesGrattonEquipement.htm

Of especial interest is the OM-4T for sale for $400.00 CDN (works out to be about $286 U.S. at today's exchange rate). There's also a black 2n for $200.00 CDN. Good pictures of the items, too. No other indication of condition, however.

No connection, etc.  Enjoy.

Garth