[OM] [OT] Common language, was Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body

Subject: [OM] [OT] Common language, was Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:25:35 +0100
>Now, there you have it.=0D
>Boris (wearing a hard hat and a bulletproof vest)=0D
>P.S.  What was the dialect the guys from Oasis spoke in?  Yes, their dial=
>ogs were subtitled=85in English.=0D

All totally hilarious Boris. Very well observed.

The guys from Oasis are from Manchester - my local area. Very nasal accent.
True locals will be able to tell they are from the north of the city. 10
miles further
north and they would have a quite different accent (Blackburn).
 Liverpool (lennon etc) is only 40 miles west but totally different.

OM content - I took publicity shots of a mate's band with my OM4ti and 135mm
in the boardwalk club where oasis played their early gigs. Spotmetering is
seriously useful for stage lights.
Cheers, Adam