Re: [OM] Common language, was Cleaning Old Price Tag

Subject: Re: [OM] Common language, was Cleaning Old Price Tag
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:40:48 +0100
Not sure that the word legitimate aptly describes "proactive" Frugal. It means "active" doesn't it, so why not stick with active. "Proactive" was invented by people who had no other way of emphasizing how clever they were to senior management. Alternatively, it was made up by management gurus to provide some variety to the turgid tomes they were churning out to the voracious management training schools.

... I haven't mixed my metaphors anywhere have I?
;-)

Chris