Re: [OM] Common language, was Cleaning Old Price Tag

Subject: Re: [OM] Common language, was Cleaning Old Price Tag
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:41:59 +0100
I think Andrew was complaining about people "being pressurised" (as agreed
by my English spill chucker). When you pressurise people, they inflate like
balloons, which, while stressful in itself, is not quite what most people
mean when they abuse the word.

Julian

P.S. On the subject of speil chokkas, it would be nice if they could uncover
mistakes caused by adjacent keyboard letters. I discovered this limitation
when I had a boss named Ray......