Re: [OM] Hiking kit

Subject: Re: [OM] Hiking kit
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:31:36 +0200
Den/At 03-07-27 12.08 skrev/wrote "Chris Barker" <[ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]>:

> That was a little unfortunate Johann... an OM1 locking up.  I should
> have said that that was quite abnormal.

I was a bit surprised myself. I was shooting a close up with the tube and
the 50 mm when the camera "misfired". 3/4 of the picture was exposed and the
shutter closed. The release is numb and the winder is locked. The camera has
been sent to the Intervision who will get back to me with an solution...
Intervision is the official Oly service centre in Sweden.

/ Johan