Re: [OM] Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint

Subject: Re: [OM] Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:12:17 +1000
Harassing a whale or dolphin here (Oz - Southern Humpback or Right) would cost a lot more - fines up to the thousands I think. That includes deliberately getting closer than 100m. Seatbelts have been law for drivers for over 20 years, for front seat passengers for quite a while and for back seat passengers more recently. It soon gets to be that you feel naked without one.
Andrew

 > .....Pleased that I live in Canada where policemen do not ticket pregnants
ladies for going slowly or people who sit on milk crates.....

But do ticket for petting whales. Cost a woman in Gold River $100.

Mike