Re: [OM] Photoshop Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop Question
From: Terry and Tracey <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 00:06:44 +1000
Fortunately, I have been changing the brush size to speed things along in
some areas, then reverting back to a smaller brush where needed. I found
that the soft pixel brush is working well to feather out edges, blending
nicely, and I'm varying the opacity from between 50% to 85%, depending on
the area, and how much needs to be covered.

I feel like a make-up artist, hiding blemishes. I guess that's actually a
pretty close aproximation, really.

Tracey