RE: [OM] How good is the Zuiko 35-70 3.5/4.5

Subject: RE: [OM] How good is the Zuiko 35-70 3.5/4.5
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:12:07 -0700
Don't despair, it's probably one of the most often auctioned OM zooms out
there.  Be vigilant and patient, and I'm sure you'll score.

I should probably poke around my collection.  I seem to recall getting one
attached to a body I was after some time ago, never really scrutinized it
too closely.  I'll try to remember to look this afternoon.