Re: [OM] anyone notice this 35-70/3.5-4.5 on e*ay (item 2942363982)?

Subject: Re: [OM] anyone notice this 35-70/3.5-4.5 on e*ay (item 2942363982)?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 23:34:00 -0700
I presume either you are psychic or you e-mailed the seller. So I can guess that "some kind of magnifyer marked Olympus" turned out to be the extention tube, but I don't see anything about a T-flash tele adapter. Did you also confirm that this is the f3.6 fixed aperture version?

Also, the seller has pics for other auctions, really a necessity for the type of items, so why no pic for the lens and accessories?

Moose

Dylan Sutton wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2942363982&category=3344 <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2942363982&category=3344>

This lens appears to come with a 7mm Olympus extension tube as well as the T-flash telephoto adapter mentioned in the description.

No connection etc.
Dylan