Re: [OM] ( OM ) Query on how to get a better image

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Query on how to get a better image
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:13:28 -0700
I have a simple mechanical device for applying CD labels. It came with software called 'CD Stomper'. While not perfect, it is certainly better than doing it by eye. Pretty simple idea. It has a flat, round base where the label sits upside down over a center post the diameter of the center hole in the label. On the top of the centerpost is a smaller post the diameter of the center hole of the CD. One puts the CD upside down on this top post, then pushes the entire centerpost down until CD and label meet. The center post can lock it in the down position.

Moose

Gary L. Edwards wrote:

No, Brian, I don't think that it was obviously off-center, but I think that
even a little bit could make a difference.  I concur with you that printing
directly on the media is the best solution.

My eSIF CD from Hans has a very obviously off-center label and I plan to
copy it to a naked disk as soon as I get a chance.